@administrator it says I blocked@XAnon but if did I didnt mean to or I did not! I love his post! I try to unblock and it does nothing!
Very strange! Can you help? I just shared many of the great videos in last 2 days!
Not sure how or why this is happening!

Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

I took an oath. I will either leave the battlefield with my shield or on it. GodWins Peace

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Apparently@Xanon is over the target.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Same with me. And cannot unblock.

✴ 🇺🇲 WWG1️⃣WGA 🇺🇲 ✴ GOD - Guns -🛡 Liberty⚔ - Will follow Patriots Back! - Twitter/X- @RealSQliX - TS: @sQliX

same here. showing blocked.

✴ 🇺🇲 WWG1️⃣WGA 🇺🇲 ✴ GOD - Guns -🛡 Liberty⚔ - Will follow Patriots Back! - Twitter/X- @RealSQliX - TS: @sQliX

In response SQliX ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i went to his page to check it out and it say i blocked him which i never did. i dont know why that is that that.

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

When I go to the profile page, it says@XAnon is blocked, but not by me. I think it means Anonup has blocked his posts. (perhaps by accident?)

Conservative Californian (Yes We Do Exist;) #WWG1WGA #MAGA #RecallGavinNewsom #RecallGavin2020.com

🤷‍♀️Me Too, Never blocked him

how weird. it says i blocked him too but i didnt!!!

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

i just checked and it said i had him blocked as well and it wouldnt let me unblock either i tried a few times....weird. whats going on us it just Them or is this happening to others being "accidentally" blocked.? is it a glitch or hackjob?

Same thing happened to me