-45 Degrees on Martin Luther King Day eh? And in 10 minutes for the worst winter storm in IA Caucus history. Hell is freezing over

10 45 > 55 🌨️🥶

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

it is even cold in florida

be safe, Iowa patriots!

stay warm

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I can’t believe how cold it feels in Texas! 3 years ago when the historical snow storm hit with rolling blackouts I had only been here for a couple weeks and it was nothing for a Canadian. Fast forward 3 years after acclimatizing to the Southern Heat and I am looking for Long Johns to keep the Crown Jewels from freezing! 🥶

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts