What a wk+ of intense battle I had to go thru,to brk that final firewall of SRAs w/morts. I shared on 5th, abt eviction, last process via Sheriff,on 8th. @ 1st was angry w/ that notice,bc I thought that the end of the line for the Qmil to arrest them was w/ the court hearing i endured w/ 🐍judge. Did the 60day ext w/ minions 4 moveout.But stood my grd, didnt budge,& he said last date will come fr Sheriff. Per team above,said do my poster boards 4 sheriff (like I did w/ unmasking 4 school), to show I'm fighting back & fulfill his duty (or i'll exercise my 2nd amend right) for the PPL + πŸ“Ήfor NSA/Qmil (had to buy small cam);+ w/proofs Bidan is not POTUS & 45 is. Day ended, no knock on the door. Kept the boards on my door for full 2 days, finally took it down Wed. I had a feeling that when I did the last clearing, prayed 4 Mother to do the FINAL battle for me/humanity on 5th, w/in mins weird flatline on SR occured, 4 recent blackout, aka New Timeline jump. Trusted πŸ‘†& Justice won.πŸ™βš–οΈπŸ—½

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

And that's exactly how I executed this mission above. #FAFO_GenX

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

Glad Z shared this & it made me cry, bc of the same scary moments I had to battle BTS...bc again like the other times in all my missions, felt like I'm the only one who has to go thru it all alone to brk that force field. Dealing w/ son moving out,didnt want to listen to trust me & not fear. I got my parents to stick arnd, but i also had to battle it w/ them, bc of their fear when I told them abt my plans w/ my 2nd amend. They all thought I'm really going crazy. It is expected, when no one truly understood what I have gone thru up to this pt at the end of the line. I told them, not only did i have to win it for 5D (her system/kingdom) to be liberated, but also in 3D aspect w/ their fear monger system in eviction. All of that has to be alchemized thru the painful journey I had to endure w/ family & still trusting all of my heart/soul that Mother Goddess/Source will not let me down, after all the completed missions phases i did, that they would help me get thru this last fight.βš”οΈπŸ™βš–οΈ

The anticipated day, 8th, this was the 1st thing I got from the team...And it sure gave me the boost to defeat the energetic fear Hz in the eviction from that day onward. The entire week was not only dealing w/ this eviction to be flipped, but also helping my Dad get thru his symptoms of vertigo (his ascension passage to higher Hz), that he threw up by Tues and saw him collapse by his bedside. I knew it was the intense waves that hit since 5th of the blackout, and all the light codes coming in for all who are ready to get thru that next portal towards freedom, w/c was a breakthru I had to deal w/ in losing a home to rtn that right for all of humanity (huge gateway/portal to end SRA Hz they did in stealing the rights w/owning a home, THE foundation). My dad was sick in bed for 3 days & was helping him w/ all of what I know I did for my mom's ailments w/her dark night of soul/passage to her ascension, to purge those dense Hz. He was finally able to get up & eat on his own by Friday.

(1) Show this thread