#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

White Horse 🐎/ Who Is Beast / Wait For It / One True Love ❤/ Low Life Loser / Shitshow 💩/ All Can Be Found Inside Of You / Break On Through To The Other Side 🚪/ Activate The Magical Codes ✨/ Twogether / Biggest Love Story Never Told / Tortured Woman Screaming Help Me 😥/ That Which Is Divided Must Become One 🤝/ Wisdom Is The Unity Of All Three / We Had To Do It To Find The Gates Of Hell 🔥/ My Mom Will Get To See My Wedding 💒/ Eyes Are Useless If The Mind Is Blind 👁/ Enough Is Enough Of Being Undermined / Twisting / Cant Hold Me Down / Divine Truth / God Lives As Human 🦌/ The Jesus Christ Love Story 💕/ Decode Myk Hyn Know What The Code Is 🏹/ My Inner Circle Is Set Sealed And Locked 🔒/ Only God Knows Her Every Move 👁/ The Gematric Web 🕸 🕷/ Worlds Collide 👉👈/ Control Your Dragon🐉/ Time Travel Is Real / Stretching Your Mind🤯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=religiousprogramspec%20ialists
335-533
2010-0102
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response trueblue to his Publication

😎
We R All Time Travelers
Day by Day