Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

everyone has the right to seek what is best for them...
the best always come back...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I got my twitter account back about a year ago…. I’m hardly ever on it…. I don’t enjoy it there anymore

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

💥🙏

(1) Show this thread

I do think Twitter is where the battle is and where the normies are to receive red pills. So losing people to Twitter is a good thing. The important stuff filters back here as reposts by SM versatile anons in only a few hours or days at most. (this helps avoid reactionary responses to junk information and FUD.)

That said, I can no longer bear the anger and ugliness of X. It may be that I'm weak but I've reduced my efforts to protect people to only my close family. Any broader a shield and it gets diluted to ineffectiveness. The spiritually acidic environment of the location where I live allows little joy.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

agree totally, ty for your post

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Never got reinstated, most thankfully🐸

In response amy lilley to her Publication

I am not on X either

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AU is home for me. I go to Twitter for noise and I come back here for serenity.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

😝😜 lots of noise there, lol

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Twitter can kiss my butt. Hugs

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

😘 agree 100 percent! lol

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I'm still suspended 😔

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

😘 I hope that gets fixed soon.
Not sure why Elon says he is open to free speech with all the suspended accounts.

hypocritical to me

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

ME TOO

(2) Show this thread

Quite a bit I think. It’s been quiet here lately!

In response Traci Evers to her Publication

😜yes it has except for the many trolls and bots lately that won't go away (no matter how many times we block and they change their names) 😝

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I would say some, but maybe not as many as most think. Some of us, myself included have been here but just not posting as much as we used to.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Same for me Charlie. There are days I just need to go within and work on my spiritual and emotional health. But still I lurk 😘

💗🙏💥

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,its the battlefield,we supposed to be there. This is a backchannel for us to work together,encourage eachother,and be a meme bank to be memes ready to work on the Battlefield
,and when we get zapped, we have a space to communicate without all the noize

In response memes matter to her Publication

💥🙏💗

(1) Show this thread