Hi all, I need prayers for my sister having surgery tomorrow. She broke the bottom of her leg above her ankle and needs prayers for a successful operation. Thanks so much! Love you all.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Praying for your sisters return to health 🙏❤️🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying now in Yeshua's name.

prayers for her.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

prayers heading your way for your sisters Successful surgery🙏 May the stitches be short. May the stitches be tighty. May GOD guide the surgeons hands, to know his left from his righty.

Have her write on the leg that's NOT Being operated on...NOT THIS LEG, with an arrow pointing to her other leg. YUP, this actually is VERY helpful. and maybe a post it note taped to her kneecap, 'Take out wrenched ankle.' You know from the kids game Operation :)

🙏🙏🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏🏼 praying for her peace and healing. I broke my ankle last year. I know how hard it is to slow down and depend on others through recovery. Also praying for the doctors wisdom and focus

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and healing ❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

May God be with your sister tomorrow and her surgery be a complete success, and her healing quick.🙏🙏🙏

Dear Hope Always,
May her operation be successful
and her recovery go well.
💚🐸🙏🐸🙏🐸🙏🐸🙏🐸💚

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💛🙏

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Prayers and love.

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

DONE

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers being sent for a successful surgery & rapid healing for your sister.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏