Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Godly Man

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Here’s the deal I hate/love Phil Godlewski’s information. It pisses me off sometimes, and then makes me feel better later. I don’t know for sure the guy has great intel, or was part of Q, as he says. But here is the bottom fucking line!

If you got proof the guy is a pedo bring it. Otherwise STFU. I’m tired of seeing it.

Honestly, at this point it just looks like you’re trying to build his audience.

So, bring the damn proof or STFU. EVERYONE knows he was NOT convicted of such. So, bring it or STFU!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Godly Man to his Publication

MIGHT WANNA CHECK QPOSTS NO OUTSIDE COMS...

https://gab.com/BIGEDWYMAN/posts/111734863891621444

That’s not fucking proof. She recanted the fucking story. And there is ZERO evidence those texts were made by Godlewski.

I WANT A FUCKING CONVICTION. OR STFU!

STFU with this shit. That video is hearsay bullshit.

I hate pedo’s as much as anyone, but you can prove it, in court, or you cannot.

PROVE IT.. IN COURT!

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DOES A GUILTY PLEA SOUND LIKE A CONVICTION TO YOU "GODLY MAN"?

YOU SEEM ANGRY "GODLY MAN"