Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I got tired of this shit show in 2021 because I was awake alredy.

2022 I started getting burned out because it was so fucking obvious and none of my friends or family could see it.

2023 with no hide nor hair of a friend are family member in sight, depression really kicked in.

2024 now I just want to kick some ass because I’m tired of waiting for the whitehats to pull the trigger.

I think maybe they are not going to return our country to us. I think they are waiting for that 1% to 3% of us mad motherfuckers to join the militia, and take it back.

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

That's pretty much how I feel too. It disgusts me to have to watch a decades long pedophile sitting in the White House with his partner in crime wife covering for him and his crack head pedophile sold our country out on Air force 2 son all of whom should be in front of a firing squad. Hussein and big Mike weren't in the dark about the dealings and got a cut too.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it