A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Jessie Czebotar was born into the satanic system, she is a hierarchy child, a decendent of 10 of the 13 bloodlines, who escaped because of her love for Jesus Christ. She now uses her knowledge of the system to help others escape and come to God.

Everything we believed about the Illuminatti is confirmed, she names those who are in the system: HRC/Bill, Soros, Barry/Big Mike, Beyonce, Gloria VB, Royals, A. Merkel, Madonna, Pence, W. Smith, J. Brannan, M. Acquino, Miley, Gaga, Maria Abramovic, K. Perry, G Clooney, B.Pitt,

Today's interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfd5NhFS0lE

Jessie's interviews are fancinating, she will take questions sent in prior to the shows.

Jessie mentioned that HRC was trained up to take Gloria VB's Mother of Darkness seat at the throne, but HRC wasn't "available" so Beyonce and Angela Merkle battled it out for that seat and Beyonce won.

Why was HRC "not available" to take her seat as the successor that she had trained her whole life for?

In response DAC oldriver to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DAColdriver in this post can reply

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

In response DAC oldriver to her Publication

🤔 I'm curious. Why?

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response huwhite memes to his Publication

Why HRC wasn't available? Jessie didn't say, before she mentioned that she has to be careful in how she words her information and her answers. Somethings can't be mentioned.

I find it very curious that she wasn't available too because you don't miss your date with Lucifer, plus she missed out on her seat replacing Gloria VB. I'll try to find which video she talked about this maybe I missed a detail.

(1) Show this thread