Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Took the words right outta my mouth!

So disgusting watching Mobile news posting "Where can I get my vaccine?" headlines. I only tune in for the weather... sometimes.
The rest drives me mad.

This vaccine is going to kill off a LOT of people - MILLIONS. Expect the cost of housing to go down as homes become available when their owners die.

One thing I'm noticing is that it's the most argumentive people, mask-wearers & the like, the aggressive ones who are demanding the vaccine & I hope they get it!

We thinking people will have a brighter tomorrow without so many herds of stupid peo

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo!

I have not worn a mask yet. I was physically thrown out of a T-Mobile in Saraland, but not before I got the manager on videotape. Then, I filed a complaint with the ADA and another with Alabama State Health Dept. - for trying to force a medical intervention on me when no physician was present to evaluate me, etc...

My heart goes out to the old folks who KNOW what is going on. I cannot imagine being a captive at some retirement center & forced to take the vax. They're picking the most fragile sector of society to push it on first.

So many stupid people - MaskHoles NEED vacci

I've actually gotten a bit MEAN about it... To the point that I carry a 3x5 notebook & a pen to jot down names... I inform people that they can be sued PERSONALLY; that I don't have to sue the store... and then I give them one of these with their name on it, filled in...

It makes getting ready to go shopping a PITA, but if I can wake some people up...

If I didn't have a higher perspective, I'd be so sad - the ID10ts here are lining up BEFORE DAWN & lined up around the block to get vaccinated.

I'm past even hoping it's saline now, LOL.

Herd's needed culling for a long time - deca

BINGO!

For 40 years, I've been trying to help people wake up. These last 5 years have been INTENSE!

Now, I have reached an unwelcome conclusion: about 40% of Americans cannot be saved from ruining themselves & others.

Bring on the vaccine!

It will serve as a dash of chlorine into the gene pool of the smooth-brained ones!

How long have we said, "Stupid people shouldn't breed?"

Long enough!

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

I will not RECOMMEND the vaccine, nor will I inject other with it.

I demand the same respect in return.

But, with all the info that's been out about vaccines for DECADES, with all the children who have been damaged by vaccines; with all the doctors who have advised against vaccinating...

It is no longer a matter of "no information; nobody told me."

I officially DO NOT CARE how many people line up in their cars before dawn to be first in line when the clinic opens for the drive-thru vaccinations.

Sad, yes. However, doesn't ruin my day one bit; rather, the contra.

(1) Show this thread