๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– President Trump mentioned PANDORAโ€™S BOX
yesterday in Iowa.
Itโ€™s POTUS saying โ€œgotchaโ€ to the DS.
The DS are keeping global eyes on Ukraine
but their BIGGER money laundering op
is in New Hampshire ๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Mike Gill
WHAT Iโ€™M THE WHISTLEBLOWER OF
IS the TREASURY
IS the IRS
IS the FBI.
THAT is your PROTECTION
& MONEY LAUNDERING network.
Who are they protecting outside of corrupt politicians?
THE DARK MONEY OF DRUG CARTELS
& HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.
What I told you turned out to be
THE ๐Ÿ’ฅPANDORA๐Ÿ’ฅ PAPERS
THE LARGEST MONEY LAUNDERING NETWORK IN THE WORLD.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Juan O Savin
Theyโ€™re money laundering through NH.
Thatโ€™s what the ๐Ÿ’ฅPANDORA PAPERS๐Ÿ’ฅ are all about.

Pandora's 'political elite' box?

Subpoena of all H. Biden's financial records?
Death blow?
Pandora's 'political elite' box?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I WAS HIRED AND TRAINED BY THE IRS AFTER I GOT HOME FROM KOREA AND WORKED IN JACKSONVILLE AND ST PETERSBURG FLA.....WHEN I DISCOVERED THE CORRUPTION WITHIN THE IRS AND WHERE THE MONEY WAS GOING I CONFRONTED MY SUPERIORS THEY TOLD ME TO JUST DO MY JOB.....THE NEXT DAY I WALKED AWAY FROM THE OFFICE.......THE IRS TRACKED ME DOWN AND WAS TOLD I COULD NOT JUST QUIT THAT I NEEDED TO COME BACK TO THE OFFICE OR I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR DERELICTION.....WHEN I ARRIVED BACK AT THE OFFICE I WAS TAKEN INTO A ROOM WITH THE SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE IRS GEORGE THORWELL AND SEVERAL OTHER HIGH RANKING IRS AGENTS AND WAS THREATENED THAT IF I DISCLOSED INFORMATION I COULD BE IN DEEP SHIT....I HAD TO SIGN PAPERS SAYING I WOULD ALSO NOT BE ABLE TO WORK FOR ANY TAX AGENCY FOR 7 YEARS SINCE I WAS TRAINED IN EVERY TAX LAW AND LOOPHOLES......I WAS AUDITED AND SO WAS MY FAMILY FOR THAT 7 YRS JUST TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE STILL IN THE BACKGROUND....

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

THIS WAS MY PERSONAL RED PILL AND MY DISILLUSIONMENT WITH GOVERNMENT ....THIS WAS IN 78 79.....BACK THEN ON ONE BELIEVED ME OR EVEN CARED

You're such a hero, George!!!
You must be rooting for Mike Gill as I am.
He cracked it! The IRS is toast.

๐Ÿ‘‡ ICYMI ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ•Š

๐ŸŽฅ @ johnmcafeechannel

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Okay...this is IRS. Aren't STATE taxes different though? So it's not like you can quit paying ALL taxes...just IRS right?

Income tax but best to wait until the official announcement or risk the consequences. Probably all tax except spending tax like sales tax on certain purchases. If you get a refund file for it.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Going on third year of not filing!

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

Thatโ€™s the key - do not file. I filed (well - my tax guy did on my behalf) and I didnโ€™t pay until my husband freaked out about all the letters and fines - he was afraid theyโ€™d come after us. This year - I will not file!!!

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

Candace I owe money from last year, I don't want to pay. Will they come after me?

(4) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

If anons and MAGA all quit/opt out paying the same time it would Fed/IRS would be toast over a weeks span.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

The FED & IRS ARE over.
They ARE done.
But people are acting as if they aren't.
THAT is the problem.

Until QTeam make it "official"
people still paying their taxes
to the deep state demons!

That's why this video is IMPORTANT TO SHARE.

THIS YEAR IT ENDS.
The entire matrix crumbles to dust ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

I love this idea. SO wish we all would stop paying taxes. However, my hope is this is the year all wake up & all is reversed !

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Kat, is this telegram channel? Want to send to my husband TIA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Yes it is,
but it's one of those strange channels! ๐Ÿ˜น

However, that is the source of this vid!

(1) Show this thread

WOW KAT DEJA Vu........YOU MADE MY DAY THANKS....