Who's ready for evil to start departing earth? Very soon.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

YESTERDAY !

💯

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

So so ready

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I sure am!

Now President Trump's comment about these evil ones going "off planet" makes sense after listening to Gene Decode & Michael Jaco!

I did not know we had a prison complex made of TRANSPARENT ALUMINUM on the MOON!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/crfqhdFUl6DA/

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I feel it and it's now intensifying daily. Yes soon.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

I know that feeling well. Had it a few times already this year and the end of last year. It's a great feeling.

(1) Show this thread

This Guy !!

Born Ready

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

sooooooooooooooooo ready!

...as long as very soon is this weekend and not March 3rd.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🖐️🖐️🖐️🙏🙏🙏

Ooh ooh, That would be me ! ! ⚡️😃🙂🤗⚡️

Ex Dem now Independent mother of three. Christian Patriot, Medical Profession, and love my Country!

Dear Lord, please let it be soon! 🙏💖😣

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I'm ready.

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

who would 'fook' this post or you?

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Been ready. My heart hurts and my soul is tired.

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

time to flush the turds cause that shitter be full. "they" have kept us from our true potential, they fully went to the dark side, and light wins so now you pay for all of your evil deeds. all the gold and black visa cards are worthless for the evil elite now.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

Are we 90% very soon type of soon or 95% 😉

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Be gone evils

I am holding the line unwaveringly. Japanese/English translator. So happy be back with the patriots. Love President Trump. DMers blocked.

Oh please, God, get them OUTTA here ASAP!!!!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

YEESSSSSS

Very Ready! Justice for all those children, and everyone hurt by them!

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Let's do this!🙌

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

oh man I really hate that word "SOON" how about now

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Pure Evil.

I am holding the line unwaveringly. Japanese/English translator. So happy be back with the patriots. Love President Trump. DMers blocked.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Not any more, suckaaaaas! Jig is UP!!!!!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Big Mike is in the earth, how'd he get out.

(3) Show this thread

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Thought it already was☺️

Why would anyone click Fooked on this post? I do believe we have some fricking trolls here trying to bring us down on our own ranks!

😎