Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

ON WHITE HOUSE ATTACK, Michigan Senate leader Mike Shirkey, at a meeting with Hilsdale Republicans says, "That wasn't Trump people. That's been a hoax from day one; that was all prearranged."

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Then who did Trump tell to march up to the capitol? Who did he pay from his campaign funds?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Seriously? You actually believe what you see and hear from the mainstream media?

I believe public documents.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

You should not believe anything you heard up until Trump took office. They have lied about absolutely everything: health care, gmo's, 9-11, history, science, you name it. You are here where people are sharing the truth. Read everything you can and then do your own research. Everyone, well almost everyone, will have a hard time believing they have been lied to all these years and the information will shock you to the core. Here is Obama at a smocking party - sex party

I am here where people share everything that supports their own beliefs. If you think everything, or even a majority of what's on here is true, you might as well go back watching MSM. Flip your skepticism switch on instead of just pretending it's on.

Also, I have no interest in pretending some politician or rich person is better than another. Trump's as much of a savior as any of them and your weird cult around him is creepy.

Trump's word is not worth more than anyone elses for all I care.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from J.J. Jameson, click on at the bottom under it