🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🟪🟡YOUR HAIR IS AN ANTENNA🟪🟡

“Long hair is known as your "antenna" in many cultures due to the fact that your hair is an extension of your central nervous system & transmits vast amounts of important information to the brainstem, limbic system & neocortex, giving extra sensory capabilities & heightened awareness.”

"Hair, our antenna to the subtle realms, your bones, your blood, your skin & your hair are all made of "mini-magnets" too. Actually your entire brain is made of magnets that interact with each other..."

💚DEAR STARSEED WARRIORS, treat your hair with the utmost respect, no chemicals & toxins, it’s an antenna to the spiritual world.

❤️IF HAIR IS AN ANTENNA
❤️IS THE VESSEL A PORTAL?

52 sec

#hair
🟨JOIN➡️@SapphireSkyeOfficial

💜💟

🟪🟡ANCIENT ALIENS STAR: Your Hair Is An Antenna For Your Intuition🟪🟡7 min🟪🟡
https://youtu.be/pvOklkSVMlY?si=-JbeWadqnqOQRqGp

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I keep the long haired code talker tradition alive. My hair is down to my butt now. Definitely my antenna. ❤🤗

I gave up my long hair in my 30's. I went short. I did that because my mother said I looked like a librarian. I said, that's it! I'm cutting it off. Lol 😆

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it