Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

@mullin_una

Go to the bottom of this website & see
links for areas that provide help

TheWellnessCompany
https://www.twc.health/

There is no such thing as tinnitus. That is the sound of your vibration as you gain receptivity

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Yep. Listen to the silence. This "ringing", this tone can be heard in the silence of mediation. The silence is not silent. All you have to do is listen

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I'm glad to know that! I've had ringing in my ears for several years now, I thought it was due to nerve damage from a RTA but I didn't get it for years after the accident.

Could explain why I have had communications with spirits (and physical happenings since 2021).

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.