MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

well i rebuilt my twatter back to over 8k yesterday thanks to@kimrunner and they suspended me again this morning. fucking nazis. they have stolen my ability to survive, my livelihood. all support for my business. i will not be able to pay rent in February. this is war. i spread the word about this platform as much as i could. please help me rebuild and share my business if you would like to support a fellow patriot!

wth! did you break up with me on twitter? 🤣🤣

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Kacy Groves to his Publication

They suspended me again. I cant go back until patriots take over. Wasting my time. I need to build here and gab.

it happened during our conversation. i tried to respond and it wouldnt let me. its pretty lame over there anyway. i just started on Twitter in October.

Only people mentioned by @William_Wallace7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kacy Groves, click on at the bottom under it