Trump posted this video on Truth Social this morning, following the massive exposure of Deep State pedophilia. MAGA - The Best Is Yet To Come 2024.

Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

I believe the Television is the virus.

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Results by Jewish Gematria:
"I will not be judged by child molesting cannibals"
Results by English and Simple Gematria:
"joe biden sacrificed his wife son and daughter for his career"
"send george soros to the lake of fire for eternity"
"john snow or john podesta rapes and abuses children"
"humanity whitnessing heaven unfolding on earth"
"the stone the builders rejected has become the capstone"
"i am going to deal out a devastating blow to them now"
2024 has started out epically and is only gaining momentum.

Interesting indeed, but I just want to focus on the song's first sentence. Obviously there are comms in that outstanding rendition that compels the soul not only for a standing ovation, but a genuine salute as well; while trying to not wipe tears from a grinning reaction.
Let's take that first sentence over to Gematria Calculator if it is a comm and see if there are any peculiarities. I entered "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold" into the calculator and I'll be darned, relevant comms return on the first page.

The Stairway to Heaven song also ends with gold:
"And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one, and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to Heaven"

Russia now presides over BRICS for 2024 and Russia has plans to introduce their Moscow Gold Standard to BRICS' members for a vote that will be unanimous. Saudi Arabia just became a BRICS' member and Exonmobile just sold their Iraqi oil field rights to China. Saudi Arabia gave the US dollar's real name of petrodollar: where oil was sold in dollars, which were aquired by buying US Treasuries. Saudi Arabia is now selling oil for domestic currencies other than the dollar, so the world does not need to bac the dollar no more. Now Exonmobile's Iraqi oil field drilling rights sold to China is even more hillarious. For Stock Options, meaning the CEOs took the money and ran, while terminating with extreeme prejudice, and now oil contracts sold in dollars is no more.

The comms are epic in that video.
Stairway to Heaven
Song by Led Zeppelin
Take the lyrics' first sentence: "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold".
Gold, what do we know about gold being returned as backing for sound money?
40 US states have eliminated capital gains taxes and sales taxes on gold and silver.
Eliminating those taxes are prerequisites for monetary backing.