I've been in FB jail off and on these past 4 months and hardly go over there anymore because it makes me sick. Just got put back in jail for vaccine posts from months ago. Done. Done. Done with FB🤦‍♀️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Sickens me, too. Censorship is evil. TY for fighting. True freedom of speech is gone right now for those speaking truth against the deep state propaganda/narrative. Should be enough to wake up libs/pendulum always swings back. Every American should be gravely concerned that First amendment rights of specific groups/ideas are being violated en masse. The Left's celebration of fellow citizens losing liberties (& not caring about even the hint of election interference) show how deep the cover-up/lies/brainwashing goes. Praying!
Thank the Lord we know#NothingCanStopWhatsComing#thegreatawakenin

I know its part of the awakening and transition to our next, beautiful phase, just a slap in the face when it happens.

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elaine Shtein, click on at the bottom under it