Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

As children, we were taught to beLIEve in the ego’s fear-based fairy tales. We were programmed to beLIEve that the characters within its fairy tales, such as judgment, frustration, anxiety, anger, resentment, hate and revenge, were all real.

We were sold the idea that these characters or emotions were all normal and natural responses. Yet as we become more self-AWARE and begin to AWAKEN to who we are in truth, we start to notice how unlike these emotions, energies and reactions are to our eternal, loving essence and nature. As we REALize this lack of compatibility, we increasingly question & let go of our attachments to these false concepts. We discard them with peace & gratitude, knowing that they were simply helping us figure out WHO WE DO NOT WANT TO BE. Let us recall that the REAL protagonist of our story is the 💓 love that lives within. THEN we become the hero of our story by consciously choosing to align our thoughts, words and actions with our loving nature. Thank you!

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

❤️❤️🌻🌻beautiful Margical One🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jesus is my King. I stand with Trump, patriots, peace, truth. Fav letter is Q

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Beautiful message! 💖