#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

All Broken Hearts Be Healed In Jesus Name / God Prophet Deliver Message For God / Reveal Secret Holy Bible Code / She Wants Muscles / Ezekiels Wheels / Heavy Clouds Lifting๐ŸŒค/ I Can See Clearly Now๐Ÿ‘/ God Delivered Me From Drugs And Alcohol / Donald Trump To Put God Back In School / The Prophecies Of The Biblical Prophets / You Are Not Like Them Find The Others / The US President That Rules As King๐Ÿ‘‘/ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Decoded Crown Puzzle Solved Code Cracked / One Who Endangers The Holy Bride Shall Die / Self Mastery Is Key To All Knowledge / Event Horizon Quantum Jumping / Gematria Wants To Show You This / Jesus Christs Wife For Eternity / I Trust My Spirit Guides / See Codes Very Literal / Choose To Follow Jesus God Incarnate / Out With The Old In With The New MQ /I Will Be Successfulโœจ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=breaking%20barriers%20beyond%20earths%20bounds
368-863
2208-228
1672-2761
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Donald J. Kirkwood to his Publication

What?

(1) Show this thread