Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Disappointed this is ending w/o Proving it was NOT Trump Supporters that Stormed the Capitol. WHY dud they not show WHO these people are and WHO organized them and ALLOWED them entry?
This is not just a defense of DJT but also his supporters, the American People. We have been let down today and left appearing Guilty. 'You' KNOW these answers, yet the defense rests w/o defending US, WE the PEOPLE.
The President will win this farce but the people still look like lawbreakers.

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

This is my thoughts too! Also I cant figure out why people are celebrating a hoax impeachment acquittal. This stuff is no longer adding up for me

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

Unless they come out and tell us the hearing was as fake as the inauguration

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

bring it on

the ending. ❤️🥰

I am a Hungarian patriot ! President Trump for KING !!! King of the World ! MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN !!! Love and light 😘🙏

Dear Juan !! Are you on telegram or that is someone else ?? did you just said this on telegram ?? " The World will find out over the Weekend the Military Is in Control . Watch this space Gang 😎 " Can you help me what is space Gang ? I am hungarian, don't get it !! THANK YOU !! When we roar one we roar all :)

I liked his speech.
It felt different to other speeches. There was an under current to his words. Those two men were lecturing the American People in Law and Ethics.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Prepare the way of the Lord. 🙏 ❤️

Yes, LOVE it & the singing too❗Thanks for sharing Anon🤩

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

awwww...the little singing at the end....so adorable!!

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

Awesome Thanks for Sharing Patriot🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

In response Connie Belson to her Publication

pleasure , followed

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

whoosh! To God be the glory! 👏🎶🙌

Where did they get this guy, Walmart?