MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Unequivocally YES.

It is a savage tyranny, a xenophobic war cult and belongs nowhere on this planet.

It is the rule of evil, clothed as 'religion' and 'good'.

to criticize islam - or mutiny - death penalty

to leave islam - or desert - death penalty

pedophilia is encouraged

sex slavery is encouraged

human trafficking is encouraged

lying to non muslims is encouraged

grooming us encouraged

rape is encouraged (well, what else would you call the rule that a woman has to call 4 MALE witnesses to her rape before she can be believed? Muslims rape in gangs, so the males always have alibies.)

Islam HATES over half its population - the half it treats as jihadi breeding stock the female principle.

Islam is the street enforcer, goon, bully - the slave quarters OVERSEER.

Islam is the father of the mafia.

If Islam hates all, then why does Q mention the Kalooni bloodline & its a Druze bloodline supposedly the Jesus bloodline. Well the Druze is Isma'ilism (Arabic: الإسماعيلية, romanized: al-ʾIsmāʿīlīyah) is a branch or sect of Shia Islam. The Isma'ili (/ˌɪsmeɪˈɪli/) get their name from their acceptance of Imam Isma'il ibn Jafar as the appointed spiritual successor (imām) to Ja'far al-Sadiq, wherein they differ from the Twelver Shia, who accept Musa al-Kadhim, the younger brother of Isma'il, as the true Imām. Even though the faith originally developed out of Ismaili Islam, Druze do not identify as Muslim and no longer consider themselves Muslim. The main Druze doctrine states that God is both transcendent & immanent, in which he is above all attributes, but at the same time, he is present. In their desire to maintain a rigid confession of unity, they stripped from God all attributes (tanzīh)-is an Islamic word. Once Muslim/Islamic, trends tend to stay within the religion.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Until you can explain open pedophilia, open sex slave keeping, open human teaff8cking... I stand by my statement.

Q is also about
misdirection
misinformation to put the alliance io evil off.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Yes I totally agree, I was just wondering why about the Druze Kalooni bloodline (JFK Jr. bloodline). I am so tired of bloodlines, if we are all one then the bloodlines have to go.

(1) Show this thread