Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I remember thinking 2016 was kinda mean.
I remember thinking the next few years were bringing out some really crazy people around me …and then TDS became a real affliction.
I remember when Q gave me a lifeline and a new family (so much gratitude).
I remember thinking 2020 was a bit like hell… but then 2021 suddenly showed up.
I was really starting to wonder by 2022 if we might ever see the light of day. I remember talking to God, A LOT (to this day I still do).
I lost track of time and almost anything I ever called normal by 2023. I did not miss my old Twitter account at all by this time.

This year feels really different, kinda nice, like maybe we can start smiting them with frogs or something. I really like the smiting part. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Can we smite yet? 🐸 I just want to smite before 2025.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Ahh! Yes Smiting, Lmao🀣

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

So you are with me then? We smite at dawn…

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

I'm still kracking Up, To funny! πŸ˜‚
Yes I'm With as Long As we get !00%
The Go sign From The ALL Mighty!
I think We Will Knoo Without a Dough
Other Than That Dawn It is!

πŸΈπŸ˜‚πŸΈπŸ˜‚πŸΈπŸ˜‚πŸΈ

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it