Nana thx@veew

GREAT INFO HERE

We are going to stop their hostile take over of his planet. There are way more of us than them and WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANY MORE!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Back in 1994, one of the high profile trustees i used to work with gave me a tip about investing in water banks, and he mentioned Cadiz (in Calif where he lived).
Not sure if this is same one: https://www.cadizinc.com/

But for a long time, at least 15 yrs, have been seeing talk
about 'blue gold' ie water.

This is fact, The Swedish Cabal Family Wallenberg have invested in the waterplant on the island of Gran Canaria. I'm sure its jus one of many places.

https://www.laprovincia.es/las-palmas/2018/12/03/wallenberg-vinculacion-canaria-nuevos-propietarios-9394881.html

Jesus Christ my Lord! LOVE President Trump! QQQ! #1A #2A #MAGA #KAG #Constitution-1776! #Trumpsara! Happily married! WWG1WGA! WA state.

Pretty sure that this Rothschild is very literally begging for anything even resembling water right now. These demons from hell don't have a chance this time as they are up against the Almighty Lord God now. GOD WINS, EVERY TIME!

If they keep this up, they are going to push people too far! Too many of us are awake and they will not like the end result!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Yea this mostly old news, Vivendi Universal US subsidiary USFilter own 70% of the existing WORLD water market.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Rotschild et al. they are servants of much greater evil. And by that I mean something tangible, not imaginary.

fake fake fake fake

Bill Gates has been buying up land massively in the US. If you look at the locations they're where auqifers are at.

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

makes more sense than poisoning not that they wouldn't evil as they are just consider all the city ordinances over rain water collection plays right into that plan too