juan says to expect lots of election fraud reveal in the next weeks and months

he says when we find out about the election payoffs it is going to blow our minds

I AM READY

Are You? πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Soooo READY... and Juan needs to speed his prediction times up.. LOLπŸ˜‚

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

😝😜

yes, just a minor thing to ask, really, lol

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sum ting wong WWG1WGA to his Publication

totally agree!

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

yes

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Ready and waiting. Do you ever feel, even for a moment, that nothing would surprise us? I do. Especially in regards to bribes, payoffs and that type of corruption. Probably the level or number of evil acts against children and humans would surprise me most.

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

I feel grounded right now. I just want it to all come out.

I want these sickos exposed. All of them.

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

So ready!!!!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication
(1) Show this thread