💥DIRECTOR OF ISTANBUL BIENNIAL ORER
💥SHREVEPORT DDA DIRECTOR
💥ODP CORP REP. BOARD OF DIR
💥GINA FIANDACA HEALY ADMIN
💥WASHOE COUNTY REGISTRAR

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 🍿

NCSWIC 😎

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response USCG VET to his Publication

The fact that the Danish queen abdicates is incredible, she is so popular "all of Denmark is crying ". May it be due to the bloodline, sources say that her son Fred has Merovingian blood through his French father Henry. 🤷

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

I have also heard/read something about that but not 100% sure on that honestly

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

This pure BS...I read a case today re this issue and the cont's are unreal....so much atty fees....and the pleadings are really boring....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Wonder if the Istanbul guy is the one who
got the delay, so he has time to escape.