You can use castor oil to get rid of a cold, flu, and other common symptoms. Castor oil can help heal any type of "itis". This includes stomatitis, pancreatitis, ulcers, etc. You can use castor oil for your eyes. Castor oil can help heal dry eyes, cataracts, and hooded eyes. Castor oil is amazing for your skin. It can dissolve any lump. Castor oil can get rid of any spot. Age spots, freckles, and other spots can be removed with castor oil. You can use castor oil to get rid of wrinkles and thicken the skin as well as make it stronger and give it elasticity. Castor oil is also great for your pets. It can get rid of lumps on there skin and get rid of mange in the fur. Castor oil is great for your hair. Castor oil can thicken, strengthen, and grow the hair. It can also heal the scalp. Castor oil is great for your nails as it helps them not to be brittle and strengthens them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8iC8zwvDOI

Over 50 Castor Oil Secrets That Only Your Grandmother Knew | Shocking castor oil benefits - YouTube

Castor oil is an amazing oil that can be used for so many things. You can use castor oil to get rid of a cold, flu, and other common symptoms. Castor oil ...

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thanks for posting😃. Sound so good, so I am going to get some and try it... Although as a child I had a reaction (skin rash) to Zink & Castor oil cream, not sure which one of the two caused it so kinda avoided it up till now.

Wondering if you can put a few drops in your ears to unblock eustachian tube....

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication

I am not sure. I have used Sweet Oil for unclogging my ears.

https://www.healthline.com/health/sweet-oil-for-ears#uses

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I have some but thank you for sharing all these wonderful ways to use it!! What a blessing you are. 🥰

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I sure do use it for a lot of things, it's an amazing product!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Blessings and to your good health!
I was just looking at making my own shampoo :)

(1) Show this thread