God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The best by far interview. I thought I had heard all Tesla interviews. It explains him , his mind set and how he relates.

https://youtu.be/comM6bC4q14?si=i3o356SouR5Fz1N5

Nikola Tesla "LOST" Interview : "Visualization is the SECRET" - YouTube

This is a "lost" interview with Nikola Tesla. The ideas expressed by Teslain that interview were so revolutionary, that the contents of it were covered up an...

Ever notice we have all this reel footage of other fabricated inventors like Edison but none of Tesla?
I feel if Tesla did exist, his job was to reverse engineer what was already here.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Crossthreading in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication

I believe similar to Edgar Cayce's dream state prophecies, Tesla had his inventions fully developed presented to him in dreams and/or dream states of imagination connected to Akashic Records as Edgar attributed his information to as well as Dolores Cannon would use in hypnotherapy.