#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode My Words Are Codes My Words Are Codes My Words Are Codes ✨/ There Should Be No More Pain And God Always Finds A Way For Even You πŸ™/ They Went About It The Wrong Way It Became An Ego Identification To Them πŸ™„/ Never Stop Praying Where We Go One We Go All A Quote From Q 🐸/ I Love God Even If Im Cast Out We Will Make Everything ❀/ How Does Gematria Work Follow Myk Hyn Codes Raw 🐲/ You Letting History Perpetuate The Hatred Within πŸ˜“/ A Quiet Outcasts Steps Into Her Spiritual Power⚑/ Decode The Love Of Money Over The Love Of God Has Spiritually Endangered Humanity ⚠️/ Mary Magdalene Light Language And Light Codes Tap Into Them Now πŸ’™πŸŒΉ/ Spirit Veil Removed People Will See Who They REALLY Are πŸ‘/ What Is The Understanding Between The Two Witnesses β€πŸ‘β€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=wishing%20a%20happynewyear%20to%20the%20brave%20men%20and%20women%20of%20the%20dod
561-165
2024-4202
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ€£

πŸ’₯

Let's goooooo

I saw what I saw.
Can't convince me otherwise.

#Loyal
πŸ’™πŸ’šβ™Ύ

https://youtu.be/E58qLXBfLrs?si=rlG8mbASLVlVp2L0

Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing - YouTube

Music video by Kanye West performing Can't Tell Me Nothing. (C) 2007 Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it