Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response trueblue to his Publication

"FIRES"

190-19-91. 342-243, 57-5

Mar A Lago / Matinee / Rose / George / Bible Codes / Angel Of God / On Fire / Moon / Tesla / Golden / Magician / Pineal / swan / Army

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

The Lanterns lit?
Lights are Starting to Shine on {them]
Havent Seen Much Of Huma RR Corny 51 heir "Directors" and on See there names And Remembering Wow
the Q still Remains "A LOT" ~DJT Missing
Those Seem Like Old Days
Man how [they] twist and turn
Feels Like Where in?at the end of Phase 2
js

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

"Swan 🦢"

Archi got U covered today 🤗

https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1741844332443742341?s=19

(3) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Also...Full:
From the Fires Center of Excellence, here's to igniting the spark of possibilities in 2024

2725, 4800-48-84, 800-8TS 11;00

We Have An Army Of Digital Soldiers / The Miracle Of Love That Can Be Achieved Once Again Shines As A Miracle / Reverse All Curses And Explode The Passion Project Over The Globe Jesus Is Lord / Truth Is The Second Must Powerful Thing Next To Gods Love For His Children / By Will Of Divine Source I Am In The Higher Vibration At All Times And Fly With Jesus

From the Fires Center of Excellence
1164-4611, 1896, 316-613

Jesus The King / One Thousand Years / Don J Trump / Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming / Decode I Shall Come As A Thief In The Night / How To Make Decisions In Matrix / Execute Operation Knightrise / The Sons Of God Anointed To Roar / The Military Is The Only Way / Long Live The King He Has Returned / Its Time To Tell The Truth Q / I Am Not Of The World But I Am In It / Time Is The Ultimate Currency /
#BlueGreenTeam

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

(1) Show this thread