WHY do we 'have to accept' AI?

We DON'T

Just because they can, doesn't mean they should.

I resent being told to accept artificial intelligence and robotics as our future

Who said we 'have' to?

We need to demolish it all now. It's evil!
No excuses will suffice.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I agree. Al-be-gone:

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Slow transhumanism

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Of course
and they'll use sex and the lowest common denominator among us to insinuate it into society

(1) Show this thread