Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

HIS MOTHER CHRISTINE NOT MARILYN! According to Biography.com, Assange’s childhood was not a very stable one because his mother Christine and his stepfather, Brett Assange, traveled frequently to “put on theatrical productions.”

Brett Assange described Julian as a “sharp kid who always fought for the underdog,” the site said.

Biography.com reported that Brett and Christine broke up. Assange and his mother moved about 37 times, and Assange “was frequently homeschooled.” Brett Assange had adopted Julian Assange at age 1.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Wow Norma Jean doesn’t have a very good reputation I think. Guess she had another son with another man too! Wow and it’s General Flynn. Wonder how many sons she has out there?? People in high places sounds troubling to me, God’s Law is not to commit adultery. Just saying. And then General Flynn has two Dad’s I guess (see second pic), so what really is the truth anymore?? Such nonsense needs to stop!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

I was just thinking today about
" 72 Seconds " .
Was wondering if he was still around or had passed 🤔

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Still around.

(1) Show this thread