The Food on AIM is gonna be of the hook. I'm a good cook, confirmed by MANY. Over the years I've seen a lot of other anons posting about cooking some delicious things. I can't wait for good times, good food, and the very very best of fren company. One day we will talk of all we have overcome and look in wonder at the Beautiful Bright new world we've built in its place. TBIYTC. BELIEVE.

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

There will be good noms indeed!
NYE dinner:
App: Brie en croute, with raspberry jalapeno jam... Main: prime rib, roasted garlic mash taters, roasted brussel sprouts and bacon wrapped asparagus...mmm

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

O my goodness my mouth waters just reading that. Ok now your in front of me in the cooking line lol 😜but I'll help cause I like to learn. Awesome job on that meal fren👊

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

From your mouth to God's ears!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I'll be cooking with you. It's one thing I do well. We will have some fun fasho. What u like to cook? I like meat. Lots of meat.

https://iamafoodblog.com/birria-tacos-recipe/