PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Thanks to All here who have taught me soooo much this past year & the last 3 years. You are all special.
I am READY for anything that comes our way 💗

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

We muddle thru it together!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Yes we do! Thinking it's gunna get rough next year, but we HAVE to stay strong, we are prepared. What's waiting on the 'other' side of this will be glorious.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

We were made for this!

I do believe this. Took me 3 years to realize but know I know why I'm here

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I'm I right in thinking you simply KNEW for so many yrs, that there was this big SOMETHING approaching... you couldn't explain it to anyone😕, didn't know what it was about, but it was big! And you could feeel it brewing up, was obsessively hunting for answers re' what 'IT' was, and seeing how nothing much makes sense in this world meant this something was were the answer was and it connected to it all...🤔😎

Or was that just me.. 🤷‍♀️... 🤣

And it's This AU Tribe That Rocks My World in the Best possible way.. So glad I found you all
🤗💞🤗💞🤗💞=💛✨

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

👊

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Knew something was "off" about 9/11 & the buildings falling like controlled demolition, but didn't investigate. Then Obama came along -- the R/E market crashed hard, and false flags started happening regularly (and each with the obligatory 'g*n control' message. THAT'S when I really started digging. So many others online were digging too, and the dots were connecting, so I knew much of it was right.

Then an alert in the truther community -- 3 nuk€s were stolen from TX, and the rep from SC said if we don't invade such-and-such that SC will be nuk€d . Well, truthers found out that good military had found & nabbed them, but the one in SC was active or something and had to be destroyed, so they were taking it 500 miles off the SC coast to drop it in the ocean. So I checked a threat map; it showed radiation off the SC coast. Verification. The proof is there, but from alerts & dots, not TV news; that's why normies don't believe us, b/c they choose spoonfed lies. 🔵👍💯

(3) Show this thread