Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

This mornings Chen trails have you ever seen one dripping?

In response Rod Trump to his Publication

The material is mixed with jet fuel (according to Juan O'Savin) which keeps it suspended in the air- my guess is the mixture was out of balance with too much jet fuel here.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

I personally don’t trust Juan o Savin we have been controlled by a secret society and seeing he is such a patriot why don’t he show most his face ? We don’t need another secret society to replace another.
His story’s have changed over the last 3 years and when confronted he deflects like politicians do .

I've learned a lot about the philosophy of the Cabal from him. I have some problems with a few things he says, too. He did tell us not to get in a hurry for the conclusion to the battle going on.

He has done some good but if you haven’t the the series fall of the cabal look it up and watch it .
I watched it years ago way before Juan .
All I am saying is beware of false profits.
I do pray for him and many others who are in the spot light . Real trust does not come easy with me . Trump was right this is truly biblical

There's only one way to find out- wait and see what happens. I think certain people have a certain message that they're in charge of, and they won't talk about areas that they are authorized to talk about. Maybe? ha ha.

You’re correct the Bible says the way to know if someone is a prophet is if it comes true.
There is a lot that juan has said that did not come to pass but sometimes miss directions is necessary . We shall see and it’s always in gods time

Only people mentioned by @Rodtrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rod Trump, click on at the bottom under it