#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Keep On Loving You❤ / We Didnt Start The Fire🔥/ See Troops Obeying Jc / Believe In Yourself / Who Is Donald Trump / Finally An Honest Judge / Jesus God Get On Board Or Fock Off / The Wake Up Number / Where Are Humans In Time / God Is More Powerful⚡/ Brought Out Of Sleep K Jc / Coming To Punish The Poisoners Of His People / Future Proves Past / Decode See Twin Flame Messiah / Faithful Devoted And Loyal / Written In The Stars🌟/ Apologize While You Can / Some See A Pen I See Harpoon / I Live At Qs Moms House / Decode Wisdom The Wife Of God👁/ Love Endures All Things❤/ Master Of The Final Secret / 131 / Gemini End Time Family Eight / She Who Was Chosen By Him / You Messed Up Not Him / John Kennedy Time To Go Home / I The Knower Of Secrets K / Allow Daughter To See👀/ Dad And Son Supernatural / Technically I Am The Weapon🔥🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=every%20marine%20is%20a%20rifleman
1452-2541
TS 18:08 - 6:08

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response trueblue to his Publication

what the hell, I have a heart on my privates??????

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it