Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Takes time to build an army... Q was the bat signal that military were ready

Sorry isn’t necessary. We are all on our paths. “Many are called, few are chosen.” Grace, love and kindness! Hugs of light!#FamilyIsEverything#SaveTheChildren

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Don't feel sorry for me, I'm ok, but so many have lost everything, family wives, husbands, and most of all the CHILDREN!

believe in Q and God help the children

FOE SOME, IT HAS BEEN LONG TIME. BUT FOR THE CHILDREN--ETERNAL AND LOST

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

*Oblivion

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I never felt frustrated or hopeless because I knew at a very young age we ARE the generation to help fulfill Scripture, we are part of Father God's Perfect Plan In Father God's Perfect Timing.

Matthew 20:16
"So the last shall be first, & the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."

I do feel sorry for those who followed, deceived by Lucifer in the 1st Earth Age.
Some are waking up, finding Truth! That's the whole ever lovin' point why we're here!
But then there are some,
I say fuck 'em... nothing but evildoers.

Those who followed Lucifer are the reason why we are in this 2nd Earth Age flesh realm. In this Age, Father God gave everyone free will, free choice, an opportunity to choose Father God, Jesus or not.

We are to pray for our enemies to turn from their wicked ways, repent, accept Yeshua Messiah & live eternally into infinity here on Earth with the rest of us, or they sadly refuse & continue to follow Lucifer's lies & deceptions to The Lake Of Fire. Oblivio

No Apology Ever Needed…No Weapon Formed Against Us Shall Prosper…Never Fear The Fight!!!

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

I am with Bo'Pitt.

I am humbled to share the experience of others waking.

In truth, I would not want this burdon placed on anyone of you, but humanity must wake up to the horror of the enslavement.

I am nearing 40 years, but in all honesty - my whole life has been about questioning "reality".

May your New Year bring us love and freedom.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The "Sorry we're late...", I doubt very much this will be repeated... a rare case of voicing the apology.

The left will just flip a switch one day, and then contend they 'Always said, thought, felt that way - we must have:
not been listening
misinterpreted
did not see'.

I am not expecting an outpouring of 'we're sorry' at all... I will be very gob smacked if that does happen.

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

You're right about this. We've been strong enough to live with the liberal attitudes against us, and we'll be strong enough to include them in our (lightest) conversations when they awaken. I don't value their opinions enough to miss the apology anyway.

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

It’s hard. It’s as if there has been static electricity buzzing and swirling in my head and no one to share it with. I want to just go to the wilderness and live alone in peace.