The REAL story behind NESARA
dates back to JFK & his idea
to destroy CIA & CENTRAL BANKING FIAT SYSTEM
that was controlling the world through life long debts

👇🎥
@ REALITYCHECK_22
@ ishjay1960

🇺🇸📸 Gene Ho
Has Space Force taken over the internet & cell phones?
Please remember there’s something called
NESARA / GESARA
so they have only certain jurisdiction over certain things 💥

#tbiytc 🥳

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Gene Ho has been posting fascinating content! Talk about being “well connected” Gene Ho most certainly is!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Nesara/Gesara was a plan brought to earth well before President Kennedy. As a spiritually-directed financial program, it traces back to the work of St.Germaine & 3 other ascended masters. The work began in the Fifteenth Century & was designed to provide a new economic system for the world during the present time of transition. This time will be heralded by an infusion of great abundance. This prosperity will be due largely to the endurance of our Earthly Allies & the brilliant strategies set in motion many centuries ago, by the Ascended Masters Count St Germaine, Master Hilarion, Serapis Bey & Saint Paul the Venetian. “These Holy Beings were able to bring to this realm a financial & monetary plan whose secret purpose is to enable great abundance to rain down at the appropriate time. Although St Germaine is ultimately responsible for its success, each of the Ascended Masters mentioned has played a significant role in its present-day preparation. It’s about time it’s coming to the fore!

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

Soft transition means happening without any concrete evidence, which will come of course.
Good! 👍

VK said in one of his Posts it would be something like Trumpsara, and I believe this to be true. God bless Happy New Year to all 🙏💜

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

I love how VK put it variously, 'NESARA-like' 😻
What is for SURE
#tbiytc
& it's going to be AMAZING FOR ALL 🥳

Happy New Year to you & yours, Darlene,
with Showers of Blessings Unceasing 🕊️

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

i noticed this past couple of weeks i have this random buffering sign that shows up on my phone now its def new... maybe? i kinda thought that when i first saw it

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Dunno, PT. I have an ancient iPh 😹

But I have 💯 FAITH that when the time comes
no matter what device
we will ALL be STARLINKED
& according to some
the matrix is being shut down right now
& the new system starting 🌟🌟🌟🚀

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Same here

(2) Show this thread