My favorite recipe her and I used to make together. I continued to make after she passed and now make with own children who will hopefully do the same with their own one day. Family is everything ❤️

In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication

Just looked it up, those cookies are so PRETTY!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Not only are they pretty they are absolutely delicious. Stephanie you haven't had pizzelles before?

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

No, I haven't. They are so dainty and pretty.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Look in your local grocery bakery you may find them this time of year.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I am gonna put that on my list of things to get, a pizzelle maker, I saw some online. NEAT!!

You will love them. If you don't like anise you can make it without but I love them with it.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Super easy to make and so good. Takes patience though because only spoonful at time can go onto iron so you need some time and a glass of wine 😜

In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication

Beautiful!!

(1) Show this thread