β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

LISTEN TO THIS ONE....πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡....😲😑

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

TEST reply. This is posted everywhere I see the INVASION problem posted from any angle. Those who "truly" support the US would back/like/share.
Those who are just noise trolls and a deliberate distraction...I never get a peep out of them when I do this.
Which side are you on?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

'boarders'

borders

😁

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Tell me you're a petty small minded person with no good will behind your actions without telling me "You're a petty small minded person with no good will behind your actions".

If this was a REAL document it would not have this error... THAT was the point.

Research. Do not trust everything you see is the takeaway...

You just projected.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Your shit is also filled with grammatical errors kid, go read all your posts. So welcome to the official "un-authenticated" group!

Um...no I didn't but nice sticking to the script. And where did you takeaway that I was "presenting an authenticated document" at any juncture? Projecting maybe?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

"Those who "truly" support the US would back/like/share."

You posted this with the inference that not to post is unpatriotic - a blackmail, and the article is presented as a gov paper which planely it is not.

The sentiment that allowing an invasion is treason is the only authentic thing about it.

Which I agree with btw.

Then you attack me with personal insult, for stating this is not an actual Article, because there is an error, and the language is not correct.

Then you accuse me of sticking to some 'script'...

Look, it is not MY problem you did not notice the obvious error!

Perhaps it would be more effective if you looked up the actual Article, and posted that instead... just a suggestion... but whatever.

(1) Show this thread