β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

LISTEN TO THIS ONE....πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡....😲😑

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Sauce please!
Her vid is pure hearsay without supporting documentation. If her hubby got notified it will be in writing so lets see that before crying wolf.

On December 27, 2023, the bureau, abbreviated as the ATF, categorically denied such a change. The claim contained several other false statements previously debunked by Lead Stories.
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2023/12/fact-check-atf-background-check-was-not-updated-to-authorize-illegal-immigrants-to-purchase-firearms.html

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Thank you. I did my own research before reading your post and came to the same conclusion after downloading all the current forms. Wish I would have read your reply first would have saved me a lot of time and reading but it's nice to know for sure we haven't gone full Banana Republic yet lol.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

That's happened to me several times. But, as they say ( whoever they is), better safe than sorry.

(1) Show this thread