To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

I'm cussing mad!! I'm a strong believer and deep patriot and true follower of our family here on AU for years. I'm unvaxxed, unswerving in my belief that covid is an abhorrent hoax on our population and believe the perpetrators of this entire poisonous movement should be hanged, publicly and soon!
Just learned of dear friend who received the Moderna vaccine when first released, is dying of cancer. Yes, Moderna actually admitted their vaccine causes cancer. I want to scream!!! I don't know how to address this horrible injustice. From the first day, I expressed my belief that these "vaccines" were poison. We all knew that fact. We were told this day would come when loved ones would start dying. I hate it. I want justice! I want it sooner than layer and I know it won't come soon enough!
Dear God, please give peace and comfort to these innocent victims and their families. Give infinite torture and pain to the evil ones! May Your Justice prevail, your Truth, Love and Light overcome evil!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

I have a cousin who was a doctor, he was big on using the vax. He now has a rare terminal bone cancer. My other cousin had to get it to keep his job. He has had multiple strokes and is now disabled. He has trouble walking and speaking. I think many of us are as angry as you. Just wanted you to know you are not alone.

Thank you for sharing. So sorry about your relatives. The injustice runs bone deep. We've all been so duped, from medical professionals who sincerely meant their oaths, to the caregiving professionals who are trapped by their positions of service to care. It is a travesity to all of humanity. It needs to be righted soon. I pray for God's justice to prevail🙏🏻 WWG1WGA🙏🏻

In response All Right to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TruthAlways Good, click on at the bottom under it