I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I don't stand with Trump.

I'm a Child of the Living God.

Get it right....you live in a terrestrial realm as a celestial being....

This ain't home bro/sis

We, are the last sojourners....

Buckle Up.

I always thought he was talking about himself when he quoted the snake poem. That one jumped out at me. Also him promoting the jabs.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Of course YOU would, you've been Brainwashed to Oblivion. You HAVE NO CLUE who the REAL Enemies are. GO BACK TO SLEEP.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

You ever been raped?

Do you know, the soles of my feet have tread through helll....God was with me every second.

I'm one of MANY.

God is for you, not against you.

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Trumps vaccine is not what we Got fed.

However, God said to trust Him.

I trust God. Even through all I've been through....

God and Love prevail.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I believe it to be the one and the same jab. For this reason - he has never once mentioned about the excess sudden deaths/side effects. Even if he was duped in the beginning (and he's not stupid), he would be causing merry hell about it now and shouting from the rooftops for people not to get it. Three years of this jab now, and not once has he said a bad thing about Operation Warp Speed and his 'beautiful vaccine'.

(1) Show this thread