🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I pray for special gallows for [Big Pharma]. Not only have they repressed cures for illness and poisoned our children with their state-mandated vaccines but their filthy anti-depressants are WHY we are having such a challenging time reaching people. When I visited family in Michigan this summer I found them all shells of their former selves and completely checked out. ⌛️

I TAKE WELLBURTIN I WAS ONLY TAKING 1 A DAY FOR ABOUT 2 YRS BUT WITH ALL THIS STRESS I'VE GONE TO 2 TIMES A DAY SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS'S FRIENDS I'M LOOKING INTO HERBAL REMEDIES I'LL BE GLAD WHEN THIS IS OVER IN MARCH HOPEFULLY

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @iozzia0918 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication

You'll stay in my prayers as well. Thank you for sharing. I'm praying that the justice we seek will have an almost immediate anti-depressant effect on all.

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

when you lose someone you love or care about there just are no words to make it better. Death changes you forever

(1) Show this thread
In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication

I took Welbutrin for about two weeks. have severe tinnitus from it and at one point could understand how people kill themselves rather than live with this. Fu€k YOU BIG PHARMA PHUCKS