JFK Fan 11/11
@JFKFan12345

Perfect Analysis. This is the thing. We heard Biblical. Honestly it's the Second Coming and Daniel! I know that's a lot to believe.

But then again how great is this Evil? We need Christ..

Perhaps that's the thing. I believe very few of the Patriot community know.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus, family, friends, โค๏ธ music ๐ŸŽผ Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

THE17THLETTER IS the brilliant ๐ŸŒŸJFK jr ๐ŸŒŸon Truth Social and he is truly the KEY that will unlock our mind controlled world, with our Almighty God! ๐Ÿ’“The return of the Christian Messiah brings US into the light and takes us home. So Grateful! ๐Ÿ™ God Bless ๐ŸŒŸJFK jr ๐ŸŒŸfor all of eternity. God Bless America and Our World.

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus, family, friends, โค๏ธ music ๐ŸŽผ Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

๐Ÿ•Š FREE FREE FREE! God is telling us we are no longer slaves and are free from the evil curse of 6_6_6! Get ready new earth is about here because we obeyed the Father and walked into the promised land, Judah. In the blink of an eye we will be home with Heaven on earth!

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโšœ๏ธArabella Aurora Kennedy๐Ÿ’Žโšก๏ธ
@ Litladebug - Dec 29, 2023, 12:26 PM

Fear is not my future! ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŒŸ goodbye guilt, goodbye shame, goodbye pain, goodbye grave, It's a New Horizon ๐Ÿ’“
๐Ÿ‘‡
https://youtu.be/AP3ZXVR7pv4?si=kFf2LOQDTz8Qsz50

๐Ÿ˜ *โœจ AWE โœจ*

SCHUMANN OUT LIKE A LIGHT !!! THE WORLD IS NOW OFFLINE. INCOMING GLITCH.
๐Ÿ‘‡
https://x.com/QTHESTORMM/status/1740780580432666831?s=20

(1) Show this thread

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

He's coming, but on God's time, He knows best, It's His plan, we're following. Victory is coming.