Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

humble servant of my Lord Jesus Christ hoping to do his will here on Earth while I'm here

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Propaganda 101
Buy burner phones
Create Controversial Ad
Record using verified device
Post to SM
Claim authentic
GET LIKES AND PROPS FROM PEEPS

Follower of Christ, Proud American, Trump Supporter from Day One. Belief this is GOD's Plan going forth. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

Hope they have picked up the 20+ cart people. I hope I live to see justice and the truth in the face of those who still don't get it. So over their stupidity.

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

THIS IS SICK, DISCUSTING. To bad good guys couldn't intercept this package in transit, remove the child and rig the package to stun or kill the pedo,

In response Debora Herman to her Publication

MAYBE THEY DID. YES!

(1) Show this thread

They are getting even more blatant about this! Wayfair and Etsy have denied that their "Ugly furniture" ads were typos....and now look at this. When are people going to wake up and realize this obvious trafficking of children.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Time to Southern Imports out!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Time to find out who those 20 carts are!