assist me in my decisions.
Close the wrong doors;
and open all the right ones.
Protect me from all evil.
Lord show me
Your miracle-working ways.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

He will answer your prayer, because you asked him and he will be with you all the way. Be patient for he knows the right time to answer all your requests. But sometimes it's not as fast as we would like, but he will. Hang in there, you'll be in many peoples thoughts tonight. Take care and stay safe.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AMEN

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In Jesus' name, Amen 🙏🙏💗

Beautiful and to the point. May I borrow it, please?

🙏 Amen

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amen

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

He closed a door for me tonight, and I'm happier than I have been in a while. New beginnings!

(1) Show this thread