I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

HELP!

ok, so I am a bit concerned this morning myself.

i thought executive orders were not going into affect? hence, The lady this morning upset about her sons insulin.

my daughter requires an EpiPen. She has a very high high allergic reaction to the peanut allergy. Her EpiPen went from $76-$1100. I thought Biden was not our president??????

HELP SOMEONE EXPLAIN

im an hardcore anon been following the plan still belueve in the plan. BUT THIS SCARES me.

i thought none of his EO's would be put into order!!

ghostezra
doqholiday
nana
VK
somebod

I may make some waves here but I think Biden is in office and His orders are going thru HOWEVER this is only for a moment. The M.I. will take over soon and everything will be fixed. They (MI) had to let it go this way so everyone would see what the Dems would do with power. They need Bidens poll numers to drop. Keep an eye on Myanmar

In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dexterdirtmover in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dexter Dirtmover, click on at the bottom under it