Anyone have any recent data on the hpv shot? Daughter asking about it tonight for her daughter. I told her not to do it but would send her what I could find on it. Currently out of town so limited time with researching. TIA

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Basic answer.... Hell No. Its under class action law suit

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I refused it for my daughter when she was under 18.
I told the Dr that vaxx is bs and I never had the supposed cancer. I and other women are a testament, we don't need that vaxx.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I have a very good friend that took it in her 20s. The following year she developed ovarian cysts, and had complications for years - abdominal pain & debilitating periods.
Every,Single.Month.For.Years.
She finally had to have surgery to remove them, but it took her a couple of years after surgery to get better.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I wouldn't trust ANY shot

Guillain Barre Syndrome, paralysis, death, etc.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

DONT DO IT... Easy to treat HPV... The shot causes cancer and some have died.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I have heard it contains heavy metals. Tell her "DO NOT TAKE IT"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry I don't right off but have heard for sure not to take it.