Without further ado, I give you my name.
Hi, I'm Jimmy, I'm 33 yrs old and I live in the great state of Texas originally from Louisville,KY.
Have gone under the anon monicker Redwavecrashin for 4 years now. It seemed suiting when I came up with it so I've rocked it out. It has become a well known name in our community from AU,Truth & Twit.

So I thought since I've shown my face on a couple occasions (outside of profile pic) I'd also formally introduce myself to all the wonderful people who have been with me on my journey:)

Only people mentioned by @Redwavecrashin in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

Hi there, Jimmy! What a ride, eh? Glad to meet you. My name is Kate. Happy New Year of Disclosure and Resurrection.

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Merry Christmas Jimmy, I'm in Virginia, so glad to meet you! In it together!!!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Hi Jimmy! I am Charlotte from Owensboro KY, origin from Reno NV. Always have had my pic up on AU.
Merry Christmas!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Nice to meet ya Charlotte:)
Merry Christmas!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hey Jimmy, great to meet you! 👍😀

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Hiya fren nice to meet ya as well:)

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hello Jimmy!
Nice to put a name and face to a screen name.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Hiya fren nice to meet you as well!:)

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Hi Jimmy...nice to meet you.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Hello fren nice to meet you too:)

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Hello Jimmy

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Hello fren:)

(1) Show this thread